- Learn why you should submit to the Public Art Archive.
- Templates for Artist Permission Letter and Artist Permission Form – useful templates when public art administrators and organization staff need to collect permission from artists to post images of their artwork on the Public Art Archive. Both of these forms can be managed online. The Public Art Archive team can support these efforts.
- Job Templates – useful for advertising for assistants, volunteers, and/or interns to complete data compilation or photography for your collection.
- CaFÉ (Call For Entry) – invite artists to submit artworks directly through an open call for artworks on CaFÉ.
- Copyright and Fair Use – helpful information about copyright and fair use by the United States government.
- Tools for Photographing Public Art – see section Tips for Photographing Outdoor Buildings or Public Art.
- Google Street View Tutorial – useful for pinpointing addresses as well as GPS coordinates for artworks.
- Link to your collection and artwork detail pages via the PAA search.
- Collection Showcase pages – Learn what it is and how it works.
- PAA Logo – Graphics to use on your website to link your visitors to your Showcase in the PAA.
- Follow PAA on Social Media – Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Include those handles in your posts about your showcase.
- Sign up for the PAArtners newsletter to stay in-the-know as the project grows.
- More information on Fair Use from the College Art Association (CAA).
- Looking for more? Check out our Resources page.